FREE Enhanced Calling Features
FREE IN-NET CALLING
With your MachMedia service plan, your calls to and from other MachMedia subscribers are absolutely FREE, even if one of you has traveled abroad! Chat all day and night if you like – there is no charge to your monthly plan.
Want to keep up with relatives or friends overseas? Get 2 MachMedia service plans and avoid those expensive international long-distance charges completely!
FREE INCOMING CALLS
Unlike cellular and other phone service plans, calls made to your MachMedia phone number are not charged in your rate plan.
Throw away your answering machine! With MachMedia voicemail, you don’t need another device to retrieve your messages.
1. Pick up your handset and dial *98 at the dial tone.
2. Follow the prompts within the voice mail system.
Note: the default voice mail message notification is a stutter dial tone. If when you pick up the handset the dial tone is not steady at first, but sounds like it is “stuttering” for a moment, it means you have a voice mail message.
FREE CALL FORWARDING
Stop waiting around for that important phone call and Go Live Your Life! With Call Forwarding, your incoming calls can follow you wherever you go – cell phone, friend’s phone, any phone! Manage this feature online to tailor to suit your availability.
FREE 3-WAY CALLING
Bring in far-flung relatives for a family chat! Sometimes you need to talk to more than one person at a time. With 3-Way Calling, you can connect a conference call conversation with three callers from anywhere in the world.
This feature is free in calls within the U.S. and Canada. International calls are billed based on that country rate, but the 3-Way feature is FREE!
1. During a call, (regardless whether it’s an incoming or outgoing call) if you wish to initiate another call, push and release the FLASH hook. Some handsets may have a flash button, or the flash hook may be a pop up bar (or hook or button) on the phone’s base. Upon pushing the flash hook, you will hear a stutter dial tone.
2. Dial the second telephone number upon hearing the stutter dial tone.
3. After the second party picks up, pressing and releasing the FLASH hook again allows all three parties to speak to and hear each other.
FREE CALL WAITING
Never miss that important call again! Call Waiting allows you to receive another call while you’re on the phone with someone else. When on, you’re alerted of another call by a tone inside your earpiece, you can identify the new caller’s number through your free Caller ID feature and Caller ID capable phone. Keep alternating between callers – there’s no extra charge, even though you are effectively maintaining two conversations at the same time!
1. During a call, (regardless whether it’s an incoming or outgoing call) if there is another incoming call, the call waiting tone will sound about every 5 seconds.
2. If you want to receive the incoming call, push and release the FLASH hook. Some handsets may have a flash button, or the flash hook may a pop up bar (or hook or button) in the phone’s base. Your phone will be switched to the other call after placing the first call on hold.
3. Pressing and releasing the FLASH hook again allows you to switch between the two calls.
FREE CALLER ID
Caller ID is included FREE with all MachMedia service plans and works over any caller ID-capable telephone or other device.
FREE CALL HOLD
Is your telephone missing a ‘Hold’ feature? You’ve got one with MachMedia.
1. During a call, (regardless whether it’s an incoming or outgoing call), push and release the FLASH hook. Some handsets may have a flash button, or the flash hook may be a pop up bar (or hook or button) in the phone’s base. Upon pushing the flash hook, you will hear a stutter dial tone.
2. Hang up.
3. In order to return your previous call, pick up the handset. If you leave the call on hold, the phone will ring every 20 seconds (approximately) as a short reminder. Be advised that leaving a call on hold for a long period of time (the default is five minutes) may result in the call being disconnected, as an overcharge-prevention method.
Why pay $30 per month just to maintain one local phone line with no long-distance? With our service, all calls to the continental U.S. and Canada are included.
MachMedia. Sounds Good.